Sioux Chief - 695-01 - VALVE TRAP PRIMER BRASS PLATED
Questions about Sioux Chief - 695-01
The professionals at Trinity Wholesale Distributors are available to assist you with your selection of Sioux Chief products.
Sioux Chief - 695-01
PrimePerfect trap primer valve
|Online Product ID:||2105086|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Automatically activates to replenish evaporated water in floor drain traps to prevent the escape of sewer gases
- Large port openings in debris screen prevent clogging from sediment and debris
- Activates with a 10 PSIG pressure drop at operating pressure of 30-150 PSIG
- Water release is factory set 0.25 oz per activation, so no field adjustment is necessary
- Single trap primer can service up to eight traps using splitter and distributors
- Accepted by the Oregon State Board of Health, the Army Corps of Engineers, the City of Los Angeles and engineers all over the U.S.
- Angeles and engineers all over the U.S.
- UPC/IAPMO listed
- Certified by the American Society of Sanitary Engineering to the ASSE 1018 Standard
- Brass-plated cap and body
695-01 - Sioux Chief
Trinity Wholesale Distributors is proud to present this decorative plumbing valve, by Sioux Chief. The 695-01 is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Sioux Chief's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Our story began back in August of 1957, when Sioux Chief Mfg. Co. Inc. was founded and incorporated by the late Martin E. "Ed" Ismert, Jr., in an attempt to smooth the boom-bust housing cycle experienced by his plumbing wholesale supply company. Sioux Chief got its start packaging specialty fasteners and other items geared toward residential plumbing jobs. In the early '60s, Ed borrowed the idea of spinning copper tube closed for simple air chambers and adapted it for stub outs which could be used by plumbers. This preformed copper tube saved plumbers from sweat soldering tube caps onto their copper tube for water shock and test-off purposes. By 1975 a heavy emphasis on sales and new product development began when Ed's two eldest sons purchased the corporation and took over operations. Since then Sioux Chief has welcomed the third generation of family members to the team and has introduced a wide range of innovative products. Sioux Chief began its operations in a 3,000 square foot third floor area of Double I Supply, a plumbing wholesaler in the Kansas City, Kansas, West River Bottoms, from 1957 to 1967. After moving to Kansas City, Missouri, from 1967 to 1969, Sioux Chief grew into a 10,000 square foot building in Grandview, Missouri, from 1970 until 1983. In 1983, the corporation purchased its own building for the first time, a 23,000 square foot plant, warehouse, and office south of Peculiar, Missouri. Today this plant/warehouse/office has grown to occupy more than 300,000 square feet on 140 acres.
Sioux Chief Warranty