Sioux Chief - 696-1F - OXBOX SINGLE FRAME
Questions about Sioux Chief - 696-1F
The professionals at Trinity Wholesale Distributors are available to assist you with your selection of Sioux Chief products.
Sioux Chief - 696-1F
|Online Product ID:||2105120|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|No Break:||No Break|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Frame - Textured and paintable ABS
- Frame - Single frame for ice maker application
- Frame - Double frame for washing machine application easily splits for separated box installations
- Insert - Textured and paintable ABS
- Insert - Louvered frame insert provides 7.99 in² of free grate area
- Insert - Solid cover plate provides a clean look for frequently used accessible plumbing valves
- Outlet Box - Made from tough ABS
- Outlet Box - Installs directly to stud or by bracket
- Outlet Box - May be installed with supply from above or below
- Outlet Box - One-hole boxes for ice maker, toilet, gas and AAV access; two-hole boxes for wash, lav access
- Outlet Box - Washing machine supply box can be placed above or to the left and to the right of drain box and includes debris cover
696-1F - Sioux Chief
Trinity Wholesale Distributors is proud to present this decorative plumbing part, by Sioux Chief. The 696-1F is made from premium materials, this Plumbing Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Sioux Chief's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Our story began back in August of 1957, when Sioux Chief Mfg. Co. Inc. was founded and incorporated by the late Martin E. "Ed" Ismert, Jr., in an attempt to smooth the boom-bust housing cycle experienced by his plumbing wholesale supply company. Sioux Chief got its start packaging specialty fasteners and other items geared toward residential plumbing jobs. In the early '60s, Ed borrowed the idea of spinning copper tube closed for simple air chambers and adapted it for stub outs which could be used by plumbers. This preformed copper tube saved plumbers from sweat soldering tube caps onto their copper tube for water shock and test-off purposes. By 1975 a heavy emphasis on sales and new product development began when Ed's two eldest sons purchased the corporation and took over operations. Since then Sioux Chief has welcomed the third generation of family members to the team and has introduced a wide range of innovative products. Sioux Chief began its operations in a 3,000 square foot third floor area of Double I Supply, a plumbing wholesaler in the Kansas City, Kansas, West River Bottoms, from 1957 to 1967. After moving to Kansas City, Missouri, from 1967 to 1969, Sioux Chief grew into a 10,000 square foot building in Grandview, Missouri, from 1970 until 1983. In 1983, the corporation purchased its own building for the first time, a 23,000 square foot plant, warehouse, and office south of Peculiar, Missouri. Today this plant/warehouse/office has grown to occupy more than 300,000 square feet on 140 acres.
Sioux Chief Warranty